1. Download the Trust Wallet app on your mobile device.
2. Create a wallet and write down your seed phrase and store it somewhere safe DO NOT SHARE IT WITH ANYONE
3. Purchase smart chain BNB either in Trust Wallet using the "Buy" button or buy it on another exchange and send it to Trust Wallet.
4A. For Apple users visit pancakeswap.finance in your browser and visit the trade tab, once there at the top right you will see a button that says "connect wallet" click that and you will be met with a pop up, select Trust Wallet and it will take you to Trust Wallet where you must confirm connecting your wallet.
4B. For Android users visit the "dApps" button in Trust Wallet and scroll down until you see pancakeswap.finance and click it and at the top you will see a "connect wallet" button click that and select Trust Wallet.
5. Click on "Select Currency" and paste the following StrikeX contract address in that field and import it: 0xd6fdde76b8c1c45b33790cc8751d5b88984c44ec
6. Before swapping BNB for StrikeX, click on the little gear icon and change the slippage to 0.1% (if the transaction fails, increase the slippage).
7. Select the amount of StrikeX you want to purchase and then click the "Swap" button.
8. Confirm your purchase and then disconnect your wallet in the same tab where you connected it and then exit PancakeSwap.
9. On the main Trust Wallet page click the upper right button and scroll all the way down until you see the "Add custom token" button and click it. Select the Smart chain network and paste the same StrikeX contract address in the field and click "done"
10. Check your main Trust Wallet page to confirm your StrikeX is showing.
StrikeX is also available on Probit & Bitmart
StrikeX contains temporary tokenomics in the form of a tactical 3% selling tax, and a safeguarding 0.5% anti-dump feature that will expire in 9 months, as our flagship product; TradeStrike, prepares for its launch.
The 3% selling tax is sent as BNB and split between three wallets;
1.5% to the StrikeX liquidity pool
The addition of an auto-liquidity top up tax on every sale will build toward increasing the size of our liquidity pool, providing more price stability – something necessary for larger and more frequent transactions that we expect to occur as we grow exponentially over the next few months and beyond.
1% to StrikeX Marketing
A marketing tax will provide the funds to implement a purposeful marketing strategy that consists of carefully targeted press, exchange listings to build our audience in the US and Asia, as well as product upgrades to support the community and our infrastructure.
0.5% to buy-back and burn
A buy-back tax will allow the team to purchase coins from the market and burn them, reducing the supply, and therefore increasing the demand and price of the StrikeX token.
TradeStrike Ltd. is a financial technology company that builds blockchain-based solutions to enable anyone, anywhere, the ability to invest as part of a balanced and healthy lifestyle. Headquartered in London, England, it was founded in 2021 by Joe Jowett and Kishan Vadgama, and is an official UK-registered limited company.
TradeStrike Lite is our very own DeFi Exchange (DEX) that we are launching in October 2021, empowering our community and users to stake their StrikeX tokens, with the ability to swap and farm assets.